Wednesday, May 18, 2011

In the beginning...


This is my first blog post ever. I've never really felt the need to have a blog, but now that our family is doubling in size, and there will be many cute pictures of babies to post, I think now is a good time to start one.

In fact, tomorrow morning Chris and I are going to the hospital and we are going to get these babies out into the world! I am at this moment bigger, heavier, and puffier than I ever thought possible. I am lucky that the babies have waited so long to be born so they can be big and healthy, but enough already!

I'm not sure this photo does justice to how big my belly actually is.


2 comments:

  1. It's cuz your wearing black. So slimming :)
    see you soon dudes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful Scarlet! I just got the email from your mom. Holy cow, those are some big twins! Way to go Momma! Can't wait to see the pics of these little guys. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete