Sunday, July 24, 2011

Brothers Together

At this point, Dominic and Gavin don't seem to be aware of each other. I'm sure they sense each other's presence, but I don't think it's registered for them yet that there is another baby there to interact with. That doesn't stop us from trying to make them play together.

Just putting their heads together. I'm sure they're coming up with a really good plan.

We can't seem to put them together in the Boppy without one of them screaming,
but it's so cute!

They are kind of holding hands!

These swings, borrowed from nice people in our ward, have seriously saved our lives.
(Ignore the messy living room--we haven't finished unpacking.)
We all hang out in there because it's hot and we only have to run one A/C this way.

Just watching some daytime TV!
Gavin thinks Judge Judy is hilarious, but Dominic tends to disagree.

4 comments:

  1. I miss these little guys! So glad to hear you are coming for a visit. I can't pass a baby gap without seeing what they have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. i was smiling the whole time. they are seriously rad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute Scar, but so are you! I am so excited to see that you have a blog so that I can keep up with you guys a little easier.

    ReplyDelete